Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Days 4 and 5

Yesterday I was thankful for the Bears game which allowed me to feel totally not guilty about going to bed at 9 pm.  If it weren't for that Monday night game I would have ignored my sleepiness for late night TV viewing courtesy of DVR and Netflix with The General.  Also, I'm thankful the Bears won.  Bear victories = a happy husband.

Today I'm thankful for all the gorgeous fall colors still on display.  Leaves are dropping quickly now with the wind and rain we had today, but I am appreciative of the late-into-the-season splashes of yellows, oranges, and reds.  Mother Nature has put on quite the show this fall.

1 comment:

Tru Stories said...

The leaves really are pretty.
But blah blah, I hate it being cold... I don't understand why I don't live in the South.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails